- March 04, 2015~March 14, 2015
- December 07, 2014~December 11, 2014
- February 07, 2015~February 14, 2015
- September 22, 2014~September 26, 2014
- April 08, 2015The Power of Gathering Women
- “The women gather crying tears that fill a million oceans. It doesn't matter where you're living.The women gather.” Other than Sweet Honey in the Rock’s harmonious a cappella singing, these lyrics move me into a deeper revelation. Despite the million tears that women cry from the social and personal ills in life, the message is ultimately a hopeful one?the image...
- Kelly Lee, Program Manager
- March 25, 2015Living as a Person of Action
- After some thoughts, they hesitate to take action. But in spite of all odds against, some people take action. Do we need courage to take action in spite of all the reasons and the circumstances?
They say young people have much time because they are young. But if they spend their time in giving excuses and not taking actions, they will soon pass their 20s and face...
- Rev. Dr. Yani Yoo